The stats this week:
Pounds Lost: 1 pound
To Go: 50.5 to go
My workout schedule this week:
Monday - T25 Total Body Circuit
Tuesday - T25 Speed 1.0
Wednesday - T25 Lower Body
Thursday - T25 Cardio
Friday - T25 Total Body Circuit
Saturday - T25 Abs
Sunday - Rest
This was my second week doing the ab video and it so so hard. It hurt to laugh for DAYS. Ouch. But a good ouch.
Highs of this week:
- I tried chia seeds for the first time! My sweet friend saw my blog from last week and left some on my desk. I tried them out in my smoothies this week and you couldn't really taste them. They tasted like a strawberry seed, but they are good for you. Score! If you haven't tried this smoothie recipe, I highly recommend it!
- I picked up a few new books at the library and I'm already into The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty and cannot put it down. I love getting lost in a good story, it really distracts me from obsessing/eating out of boredom.
- Qdoba Naked Burrito. So good! It's packed with protein and it is so tasty. It's also quite large and only 525 calories for dinner. Bonus, it's only $4.99 with a drink on Wednesdays so it has become a fun tradition. G and I even say to each other "Happy Qdoba Day!" on Wednesday mornings. We are so weird.
- Still sticking with T25 and loving it. I'm still walking on lunch and with Manny as well. I'm still sticking to 1700 calories a day and not feeling deprived or starved all the time. My dream...er...my goal is to look at food like Robyn does. She has such a healthy perspective and that is where I strive to be.
Lows of this week:
- It rained a lot this week therefore Manny did not get as many walks as he (or I!) would have liked.
- We have a wedding this weekend and I tried on my yellow dress. I figured it wouldn't fit, but wanted to see. It didn't fit. Sucks. It was a little discouraging. I wish losing wasn't so hard, but I need to focus on the fact that it doesn't happen overnight. It's a slow process and I just need to keep doing what I'm doing and I will eventually wear this dress again.
- I ate a bit too much Tuesday night and it was quite the mental game to not get discouraged about it. I had to put it in the past and keep on keeping on. Push forward because part of the journey is failing, but success is found when you move past it and keep going. Whew, so hard sometimes. Per Jillian Michaels "Do not be afraid to fail. Failure means you’re learning. Have the strength to take responsibility, re-approach and grow."
How are you guys doing?
Give me your highs and lows this week!