Here are my goals for this month.
1. Try the new froyo place in town. So this cute little froyo place popped up by us. The kind of place where you pay by the weight of your treat. I am not a big sweets fan, but I had this with my SIL a few years ago and have wanted it again. The place in town has been open since February and we still haven't made it there yet. I figured if I make it a goal this month I'll actually stop there and grab a sweet treat. Because summer!
2. Lose five pounds this month. We go on vacation this month so I won't get too ambitious, but I would like to still see a loss consistently... even on vacation. That will be the true test. Vacation is always my weak spot. Why do calories have to count on vacation?
3. Get a pedicure. I promised myself if I lost another ten pounds (for a total of 30 pounds) I could treat myself to a pedicure. I really hope I can accomplish that goal so I can get a pedicure and accomplish this monthly goal. I need one bad. I just don't do as good a job as the pros.
4. Read three books this month. This one shouldn't be too hard since 7 days of this month will be spent hanging at the lake. SO EXCITE. I heard some great reviews so I have added I Regret Nothing by Jen Lancaster, The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery and The Martian by Andy Weir on my list.
5. Be present with family on vacation. I want to soak up every minute of my vacation with family. Unplug from social media and really live in the moment. I'm notorious for looking for the next big thing and not living in the present. Especially on vacation. I'm getting better at it so I just need to make it a priority on vacation.
6. Get ahead on blogging so I can take a break. I love writing here. It's one of my favorite hobbies, but I put a lot of pressure on myself to blog three to five times a week. I know. It doesn't make sense. But I do so I want to get ahead of it so I can really unwind and unplug on vacation. This is the year of the house so this is the only big trip we are taking this year and I am going to make it count!
What are your goals this month?