The stats this week:
Pounds Lost: 1 pound
To Go: 49.5 to go
My workout schedule this week:
Monday - T25 Cardio
Tuesday - T25 Total Body Circuit
Wednesday - T25 Lower Body
Thursday - T25 Cardio
Friday - T25 Total Body Circuit
Saturday - T25 Abs
Sunday - Rest
Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to love Beta, but I just cannot even imagine loving it more than Alpha. I really, really love Alpha! It is so fun and goes so quick and I feel great afterwards.
Highs of this week:
- This post 5 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight. A really good read. A good reminder that it is really hard work and such a slow process with so many factors. Eating too little. Eating too much. Too much stress in your life. Lack of sleep. Too much exercise. Not enough exercise. Ahhhhhhh!
- We are finally getting hot weather here in Michigan. It feels like summer, finally. YAY!
- I stopped calorie counting. It was quite the addiction and it takes up so much time and it wasn't even working. I deleted MyFitness Pal off my phone after I read this post. It just clicked for me. Calorie counting was working against me. I wasn't losing, but I was obsessing over every single thing I ate which took out all the fun. I was over analyzing. I would have a panic attack if we were out and I had no idea how many calories I was consuming. Not healthy. It is time to stop counting for good. To not obsess over every food I eat. To enjoy food. Learn that my body knows what it needs. Eat for pleasure, but also eat for energy. Focus on whole foods that don't have nutrition labels anyway. To feel free and start really seeing results.
- I'm sleeping so gosh darn well at night. I usually always sleep pretty great, but lately it's just been even better. I think this may be the best perk of them all for eating healthy and watching portions.
Lows of this week:
- It really is scary crazy how addicted I was to MyFitness Pal. It's not a bad tool, it's just not for me. I can't maintain that forever and it's astonishing how much extra time I have to live in the moment when I'm not on my phone adding everything. But it's also just sad how hard it is for me to STOP counting. Aye!
How are you guys doing?
Have you struggled with stopping calorie counting?
Do you agree Beta is better than Alpha?