Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Life Lately: Week 15

This is what the past week looked like.


My little kangaroo.


Quiet time.


Put my make up on for the first time in a long time.


Getting vaccinated together!


It feels like a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.


My Aldi was renovated and it looks so nice now.


Deer spotting!


I've been hitting 11k steps for the last three weeks.


Spring vibes.


CFA chicken sandwich hits the spot.


I took this quiz and my results were pretty spot on so I made all my girlfriends take the quiz too.


Pink skies and green grass.


Sunset and twinkle lights (a love story).


He looks old here, lol!


Caught ya red handed.


I buy myself flowers.


I heard a hack to keep fruits and veggies out in the open and it has really upped our intake on fruits and veggies.


I just finished this book and it was really cute.


G grilled brats and broccoli.


Spring in Michigan is magical.



Cotton candy skies.


I haven't had sushi in a while so it was definitely time.


First mow of the year.

We also weeded and cleaned up the beach.


G and I ended up talking about Halle Barry which turned into the movie Swordfish and how I hadn't seen it so G found it and we watched it.

G must have seen it on TBS because there were some scenes that caught us both by surprise.


Watermelon candle smells like summer.

And I sing Watermelon Sugar every time I light it, lol.


Chicken Curry Pizza.


A year ago we were moving in and I wrote about my big plans for the porch.


It's so cool to see that my dream for the porch came to life.


LOVE.


Haha!


Just in time to save summer!


My SIL sent this to me and it was too good not to share.

For more life lately:

No comments: