Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Life Lately: Week 16

This is what the past week looked like.


Hot pink skies.


My coworker recommended a pinch collar since Manny is not the best walker.

He is a new dog with this collar!

Highly. Recommend. 


Another epic sunset.


Breakfast lately.


My mom texted me this picture.

Where did spring go?!


I finally tackled my pantry and it feels so good.


My neighbor brought over these deviled eggs with candied bacon.

They were (almost!) too pretty to eat.


Trying out new drinks since my drink of choice (Americano) is too strong for me lately.

What's your go to drink?


Avocado bacon salad.


Manny walked by me while I was in a meeting and it made me laugh seeing his sweater around his waist.


Marg because FRIDAY.



Pastel pink in the sky though.


I just finished Emily Giffin's newest novel and LOVED it.


We have a few weddings this year so I ordered this 24 pack of wedding cards for $9 on Amazon.


Iced coffee.


We walked into our church building for the first time since February 2020.


We were there for a wedding of our very first mentee couple.


Garth: "You would make a cute bandit."


Phones weren't allowed during the ceremony, but it was so sweet.

We walked over to the reception for cocktail hour.


Loved all the cute touches.


Watermelon marg.


My forever wedding date.


Love is sweet.


I love you more than cupcakes.


Awww I love this premarital mentor ministry so much.


Lansing love!


Another beautiful sunset.


Sausage, onion and gouda quiche.


Lazy Sunday.


Scrabble and a podcast.


Chili cheese fry takeout.


This really spoke to G and I this week.


I believe this with all my heart.


Good reminder.


Love this!


Yes!


100%!



Love this.


THIS!


Couple goals.



This made me laugh so hard.



Be like laundry.


Bahaha.


LOL.


This made me laugh because Manny totally does this when I'm on the ground working out.


The struggle is real.


So cute.



So reckless!


Pets are the best.

It's funny because it's true.


Feels about right.


So funny!


Agreed!

For more life lately:

1 comment:

lilmiscantberong said...

You reminded me of one of my favorite songs. Brandon Heath - Give me your eyes. I really enjoy reading your blog.