Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Life Lately: Week 17

 This is what the past week looked like.

Have I mentioned how much I love spring?

I love making a big quiche on Sundays so we have breakfasts for the week.


Still loving Greek bowls.


LG prep.

I made Thai Chicken Curry and it was yummy.


I'll never tire of a sunset.

G and I are reading through the Bible with the Bible Recap chronological reading plan and we are really enjoying it.

Hot pink nails.

Tuna melt for lunch.

Vanilla skies.

I'm still cooking two to three times a week.

I made this Egg Roll in a Bowl and you have to make it.

It was so easy and so delicious.

Spring is just stunning right now.

Our sweet neighbor brought over her famous liquor cake.

Tried a new spin on my Americano (with a shot of caramel).

It was pretty tasty, but still on a quest for a new drink so share your order!

Fully stocked kitchen with fruits, veggies and la croix.

Supporting local and getting Taco Salads from our fave Mexican restaurant.

This book was a fun read, though the main character annoyed me at times.

Night skies.

This is a terrible picture, but a male and female duck settled in our grass and napped all afternoon.

"The antidote to exhaustion isn't rest. It's nature.
-Shikoba-

Manny watching G walk away, lol.

Find the beauty in every day.


Another great recipe this week was this Enchilada bake.

My grocery store was out of rotisserie chicken so I just threw frozen chicken in the crock pot on low for 8 hours with a bottle of salsa verde and it was perfect.

Iced caramel macchiato.

Sleepy pup.


G brought home Med.

Watermelon is my new fave La Croix flavor.

My friend sent this to me and I love a good pun so I had to share.


l discovered this secret cabinet in the kitchen and it was perfect for all candles, oils and Scentsy's. 


I haven't been able to find coconut La Croix (my favorite flavor) for months so I checked on Amazon and the pricing is insane.

What is going on?!

Goat cheese balls from our fave local spot.


That ear though.

Grilling weather.


Cozzy at sunset.

Summertime vibes.


LOVE THIS!

Amen!


Yes!

Good reminder.

My mom shared this and I loved it.


So true!

Heck yeah!

Haha.

I agree with this!


It's funny because it's true.


We are still IN IT and need to give each other grace.


This made me smile.


Kids are funny.

For more life lately:

Week 17 of 2019

Week 17 of 2020

1 comment:

Anne said...

You discovered a secret kitchen cabinet!?!

We make a similar egg roll in a bowl almost once a week, so easy, everyone likes it, and healthy :)