Monday, May 1, 2023

Life Lately: Week 16 (Part 2)

If you missed part one you can check it out here.

On to part two of the week...

Espresso martini at Poppycocks.

Look up!

The coconut curry (and G's chicken shawarma) were delicious. 

We grabbed a beer at 7 Monks.

Our view for the next few days.

I was influenced and added this toiletry bag to my cart and G bought it for me for our anniversary. 

I get the hype!

It stores so much stuff and everything is easy to access hanging on the door.

The bacon mac and cheese from 7 Monks was just as good as I remember.

Hot toddy at Firefly.

The tuna tartar was our favorite meal in TC last year, but it wasn't as good as I remember. 

Maybe my expectations were too high?

Wine tasting at Bonobo Winery.

This sign made me laugh. 

Wine tasting at Peninsula Cellars Winery

Last stop of the day was Mari Vineyards

The views though. 

Swooning over this house.

Doesn't it kind of look like the Father of the Bride house?

Thai peanut stir fry for dinner.

YES.

The best things in life are free.

Love this.

100%.

Accurate.

Bahahaha.

What a Monday, lol.

HA.



I feel seen.

The good old days.

What a wild time.

For more life lately:

Week 16 of 2019

Week 16 of 2020

Week 16 of 2021

Week 16 of 2022

No comments: