Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Life Lately: Week 17

This is what the past week looked like.

The first part of our Traverse City trip can be found here.

We finally saw the sun on day three.

Mawbry is one of our favorite wineries.

This whitefish dip is just as good as I remember.

Ciccone Winery was G's favorite winery of the trip.

Those vineyard views though.

Shady Lane was my favorite winery of this trip.

We capped off our wine tasting adventure with a new to us winery, Rove.

Generous pours, pretty views and a few games of cards while we wine tasted.

Grand Traverse Bay.

The lobster shrimp bisque is the best thing on the menu at Apache.

The views at Apache are pretty darn great too.

If scallops are on the menu I'm probably going to order them.

The start of a beautiful sunset over the bay. 

Perfection.

Downtown TC.

The drinks and guac at Mama Lu's are EPIC.

But the street corn is my favorite.

Taco Tuesday.

Hello my name is Champagne. 

I should have bought this dish towel. 

Lychee cocktail at Grand Traverse Distillery

Board games at the bar.

Meanwhile Manny was living his best life with his dog sitter.

Seriously, she adored M and it was the sweetest.

She would text pictures like this and tell me how much her dogs loved him and how snuggly he was.

On our way home from TC we stopped at Clam Lake Beer Company.

Ahi tuna bowl deliciousness. 

You know it's a good vacation when you read two books.

These books were very different, but both entertaining reads.

Spring has sprung at the library. 

Home sweet home.

There's no place like home.

G's famous pineapple margaritas with a side of taco salad from our favorite local place.

Rain, rain go away.

The calm after the storm.

We were still in vacation mode and hadn't grocery shopped so I ordered pizza and I love ranch, but didn't mean to order 12.

LOL.

We watched two episodes of House Hunters this weekend based in the Detroit area and I was very impressed at how HGTV portrayed the city.

We also finished Night Agent and I can't wait for season 2!

Do not recommend this one; the ending was very unsatisfying. 

Silly guy resting his head on the coffee table.

Is that even comfortable?

Great reminder.

So true and something I need to remember because I love to give advice. 

Both. Are. Necessary. 

This is the best definition of change.

YES.

It's funny because it's true.

This is totally me.

Accurate. 

My ideal meal too.

It is a wild concept.

It never gets old.

Seriously though. 

Guilty of this.

For more life lately:

Week 17 of 2019

Week 17 of 2020

Week 17 of 2021

Week 17 of 2022

No comments: