Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Life Lately: Week 15

 This is what the past week looked like.

Let the record show I FINALLY beat G in pickleball. 

Sunshine vibes.

Taco Tuesday, but on a Monday.


Sky on fire.

Hosted my amazing work mentor.

Manny dreaming.

The weather was so incredible we grilled out and pretended it was summer.

I love hearing (and seeing!) the loons every spring.

Supplier lunch perks.

Downtown Battle Creek.

I had a supplier dinner at Waco Kitchen which is such a cool place.

As you walk into the restaurant they have windows showing all these little planes and the restaurant faces the runway. 

The salmon was pretty delicious.

Home in time for sunset.

Still on an air fried tofu lunch kick.

It's been in the 80s this week and Manny was hot after our walk.

Another epic sunset and pontoons were on the lake.

Summer. Is. Coming. 

Leftover salmon for dinner over quinoa. 

He brings me Starbucks.

Aren't my mom's cookies precious?

Getting ready to host our second supper club.

I just sat down for five minutes before everyone came over and of course he wants to cuddle.

Mexican themed night.

We are doing supper club with all of our mentee couples and we asked them these marriage check in questions so I thought I'd put them here too in case you want to do a check in with your significant other.

Can you believe this weather we were having?!

Spring...er...summer is here!

Save the turtles.

Brunch life.

G got the paddleboat cleaned out and we went for our first ride of the year.

Then we floated.

In APRIL!!

I even talked my neighbors into swimming, lol.

We lived on the porch all weekend long soaking up the incredible weather.

Felt like summer and I'm here for it.

Pops of pink.

Coffee just tastes better on the porch.

This book was just okay to me, but I had to know how it ended.

Triple Mash is a limited release beer that only comes out once a year so G had to snap some up while it was available.

Chicken Scampi is a favorite around here.

Rainy day vibes.

Rest is holy.

Awww I love this.

"It starts with a choice."

It's true.

YES.

Interesting prospective.

Exactly.

Modern women energy.

Lol.

You had to work for it!

Why does excel do this?

It's funny because it's true.

That is wild.

Ha!

I feel seen.

Bahahaha.

Right?!

Katie's thoughts on pickleball made me chuckle.

Stay fresh, cheese bags.

It's so true though.

They were HORSES.

TGIF!

A pickle etiquette expert, ha!

So funny.

Pretty much.

For more life lately:

Week 15 of 2019

Week 15 of 2020

Week 15 of 2021

Week 15 of 2022 Part 1 and Part 2

No comments: