Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Life Lately: Week 14

 This is what the past week looked like.

Veggie quiche.

Happy April!

Air fried tofu over cauliflower rice with arugula, garlic and hummus.

I tried Body Pump for the first time and I am a fan.

I'm also sore.

Sign of summer: our neighbors' dock going in.

We made a lemon and dill chicken recipe and it was so terrible we threw away the leftovers which is a big deal because I loathe wasting food.

Calm before the storm.

Sushi after a good workout at the gym.

Have I mentioned our fave sushi place is close to our gym? ;)

Yikes!

The wind was howling all day and the thunder was loud so Manny was under my desk for the day. 

Call with my bffs. 

I never met a sunset I didn't love.

Photo cred: my neighbor Carol.

First time this year working outside.

Hi moon.

I work with fun people. 

I rode in my first Tesla and it was like being on a rollercoaster. 

My team volunteered downtown and we laughed a lot.

Happy hour at New Holland Brewery. 

Judges was violent so Ruth was a welcome break.

Our fave Indian restaurant has not been good lately so we tried a new place and felt like we were cheating on our old place.

The actual Manchester United stadium vs the Lego version. 

Kroger made me laugh.

On a big tea kick lately.

Sun peeking through.

Have you seen this show? 

G and I are so into it.

Workouts for the week:

Monday - 2.71 mile walk and Body Pump

Tuesday - 2.52 mile walk and 1531 yard swim

Wednesday - 2 mile walk

Thursday - 2.92 mile walk

Friday - 2.59 mile walk and 1831 yard swim

Saturday - 2.15 mile walk

Sunday - 1.43 mile walk

We kicked off our Easter celebration with an Easter egg hunt for the kiddos.

French 75s for the adults.

If the weather is nice they will be playing soccer.

It was such a beautiful day. 

My soccer star.

Golden hour.

Deep.

Yes!

Agreed.

As my pastor said at church this week: It's the greatest rescue store of all time."

The best news ever.

Ooo love this.

It is finished.

WHAT IF.

Sounds just like Manny.

Bahaha.



This is funny because it's absolutely true.

Lol.

That game WAS stressful. 

I don't why this is true, but it is.

This is me and this is the reason I need Botox, ha!

I won't buy leggings if they don't have pockets.

For more life lately:

Week 14 of 2019

Week 14 of 2020

Week 14 of 2021

Week 14 of 2022

No comments: