Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Life Lately: Week 16

This is what the past week looked like.

Spring has sprung. 

Aldi pizza for the win.

This ranch is LEGIT.

The deck is coming along and looking great.

Porch sitting weather is here and I'm a happy girl.

Creamsicle skies.

The weather was so warm we sat on the beach in the sunshine.

First boat ride of the year.

That ear when the deck guys started working, ha!

Speaking of the deck, the railings started going up.

Changed up breakfast to increase my protein. 

The trees are starting to bloom...

Now if it would just get warmer.

Highly recommend this book.

G made an oldie but a goodie - Italian Sausage Tortellini.

Before I show the finished deck I have to share the before.

And now for the dramatic reveal!

Before (yikes).

The after!

Manny was excited to check it the new deck and he kinda blends in, ha! :)

We popped the bubbly and bundled up and sat on the new deck for a minute, but it was too cold so we came back inside.

Night skies.

Lit a new candle and gave the house a much needed deep clean. 

Blanket stealer. 

It was an exciting week in soccer with three shoot outs across three different tournaments.

G's beef strog is comforting on a cold day.

Great question. 

"I wish I could un-recall how we almost had it all"

Taylor's lyrics are perfection.

Good reminder to be intentional about your time.

YES.

Love this.

Interesting food for thought. 

It's funny because it's true.

The best kind of tired.

It's been so windy lately and we had snow this weekend.

I really miss this.

Bahaha.

I love Taylor's new album, but I also love the memes about this pop culture moment.

I was absolutely born in the right generation.

I mean, I live in a time where I can have groceries or takeout delivered to my front porch.

What a time to be alive!

The elder emo in me loves this.

I'm totally in for pasta or sunsets.

I had to take antibiotics this week and this was me every day.

100 percent.

It all makes sense now.

Yep, I'm at that age.

For more life lately:

Week 16 of 2019

Week 16 of 2020

Week 16 of 2021

Week 16 of 2022

Week 16 of 2023 Part 1 & Part 2

No comments: