Monday, February 26, 2024

Life Lately: Week 8 (Part 1!)

This is what the first half of the week looked like.

Free coffee day at work so I treated myself to a pistachio latte. 

All day work team meeting had free lunch perks.

Sunshine and blue skies.

Headed to happy hour with my sweet coworker. 

Then off to a supplier dinner across town.

Waco is one of my favorite restaurants in Battle Creek because the food is good and the planes.

Dinner...

And a show.

Excited to try this tea my supplier gave me.

Budget week, eek!

Falafel wraps are still my jam right now.

Bubblegum skies.

A breakfast fave: hash brown with avo and egg.

My sweet boy.

We went to Olive Garden to meet our new premarital mentee couple.

The ice has melted and we can see water again, hallelujah! 

I love my library. 

Everyone seems to be on the Athletic Greens train, but I wasn't willing to spend that kind of money so I found this dupe.

I drink it everyday, but I'm not feeling the benefits my podcasters talk about with AG.

I had Covid for what felt like forever so not sure how effective it is, but it can't hurt I guess?

I don't know, I think I'm going back to my beloved Airborne to keep my immune system up.

Not mad about this weather.

It has been a great sunset week.

I was out of falafel so I made my hummus and garlic wrap with tofu and it was even better.

I'm going to do this.

This made me laugh way too hard.

I just took Facebook off my phone, but I need to use Outlook and Teams for work.

Probably, ha!

LOL.

It's getting ridiculous right now with all the streaming services.

For more life lately:

Week 8 of 2019

Week 8 of 2020

Week 8 of 2021

Week 8 of 2022

Week 8 of 2023

No comments: