Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Life Lately: Week 8

 This is what the past week looked like.

It was a heavy week and my prayers are with Ukraine.

I finished this book and it was just okay.

Greek bowls for lunch.

Meal planned after quite the hiatus. 

Sunsets are my favorite.

Burrito bowls is a favorite around here (especially when the avocados are ripe).

Fun fact: I recently read putting avocados in the fridge submerged in water helps them last longer.

Pouring rain in February.

Does that mean spring is coming?

New fave sparkling water, but I feel like I'm cheating on La Croix.

JJ's is an easy and quick dinner before a church meeting.

Our premarital mentor group just blesses my heart so much.

I had my first presentation at work and it was a success.

Be happy.

Slow Cooker Italian Chicken is what's for dinner.

Isn't my mom so talented?

In the words of RHOSLC "I like Taco Bell and fine dining."

Peach skies.

Brunch is back.

I finished this book and LOVED it.

It was such a good reminder of how much Jesus loves us (and renewed my love for the hymn Come Thou Fount).

Sheet pan dinners are the best.

I finally watched Encanto and I'm obsessed.

The music.

The message.

The story.

I laughed. 

I cried.

I loved it and want to watch it again.

Sunday selfie.

Sunday supper.

Tried a new beer in the prettiest can.

Their relationship makes my heart so happy.

My soccer star.

Seriously, she is so good!

She scored three goals at her last game.

Silly gooses. 

I love their sweet, silly, fun personalities so much.

We picked up Med on our way home from my parents.

A great sunset to end a great weekend.

American Idol is back and we are so excited!

My friend sent me this and it's such a good reminder.

Amen.

Hero.

Needed to hear this after the week it's been. 

Love this.

YES.

So good.

Ha! My previous boss sent me this and it made me giggle.

Such a cool day.

This is my kind of humor.

I definitely have a time I can't drink coffee past and a fave grocery store (Aldi!).

Bahaha.

The cutest.

The struggle is real.

This made me laugh out loud because I always say that to Manny when he stretches.

A girl after my own heart.

I sure do.

Ha!

I'm so ready for summer.


Manny does this every day and it drives me crazy.

Haha this is how G is with screws.

For more life lately:

Week 8 of 2019

Week 8 of 2020

Week 8 of 2021

No comments: