Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Life Lately: Week 7

 This is what the past week looked like.

Such a creative neighbor.

I read these two books and they were pretty good.

G was so sweet and surprised me for Valentine's Day/our anniversary.

He got me this Keurig that has been in my Amazon cart and coffee.

So sweet... but he took it back and got me an apple watch instead, ha! :)

New fave Premier protein flavor.

I've had meetings all morning so this breakfast keeps me full.

Peach winter skies.

G made beef strog (my fave!) for our Valentine's Dinner.

Yum!

Another beautiful winter sunset.

I made chicken chili for dinner with our new mentee couple.

We celebrated fourteen years of marriage.

Time flies when you're in love.

I had reservations at a new steakhouse I've been wanting to try, but G pulled a muscle, so we pivoted and had takeout sushi instead.

A coworker and I hosted our monthly connection call.

We organized a little cooking show with the food director and it was so much fun.

It has been so good seeing the sun (and getting sunsets again!).

We are still watching all the Olympics.

I'm ready for spring.

G made us brunch on Sunday.

There's a dog under there.

Have you seen Dopesick?

It's shocking, disturbing, sad and I can't look away.

Insert all the heart eyes.

G makes the most epic burgers.

He surprised me and made truffle fries too!

So. Good.

Love this.

Yes!

My mantra. 

Good reminder.

Wise words.

These are good words to live by.

This is why I love starting my mornings with Jesus.

Amen!

I remember hating computer class, ha!

Goals.

Lol.

I am so here for this!

This made me laugh so hard because it's true.

For more life lately:

Week 7 of 2019

Week 7 of 2020

Week 7 of 2021

No comments: