Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Life Lately: Week 6

 This is what the past week looked like.

Another week, another sheet pan meal.

I love when he brings me Starbucks.

Snowy sunset.

I was fascinated by Donovan Carrillo's story. He is the first Mexican figure skater and he practiced in the local mall and his coach has never charged the family because he saw his potential.

I'm proud to say the one area I've kept organized the past year is the linen closet.

I did not keep the bathroom closet organized so I bought these little storage bins at Aldi to help chorale like items.

I wish I bought more because they are gone, baby, gone.

Have you read this?

I think my expectations were super high so I wasn't as impressed, but it was still a good read.

Also, I read on Good Reads Williams wrote the first chapter AFTER she finished the book so I reread it after I finished, and it made more sense.

I finished my inspiration board in my home office.

Chicken burrito bowls.

Puppy play date at supper club.

They were so sweet together.

The pups tired themselves out, ha!

Salad for lunch.

Cozy living room as we prepared to host premarital mentoring.

Hi!

A little Valentine cocktail over the weekend.

G and I were laughing because Manny looked like the statue in Joey and Chandler's apartment (IYKYK).

"I'm not playing Lego's! I'm building a stadium."

Salmon quinoa bowl.

G is making some serious progress.

5:18 p.m.

6:18 p.m.

The days are getting longer!

The halftime show was so much fun!

So true.

Good way to look at it.

So good.

Love this.

If that's not the cutest thing.

Stay humble and thankful.

Wise words.

Finding a meeting time that works for everyone is so hard.

Bahaha.

My parents sent this email chain to the family and these signs are just too good not to share.

Totally!

Bahaha I def had those shoes.

Ha!

The Superbowl memes are just so fun.

This one might just be my fave.

This is me.

It was a fun surprise seeing 50 cent.

Pretty much.

This made me laugh out loud.

Lol.

G was so happy for Stafford.

For more life lately:

Week 6 of 2019

Week 6 of 2020

Week 6 of 2021

No comments: