Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Life Lately: Week 6

This is what the past week looked like.


It just won't stop snowing and it's so darn cold.


Manny has claimed all my blankets (my fault, I know) so when I heard about this Barefoot Dreams dupe blanket at Sam's Club I had to have it.

It's so warm and cozy. 

Even though Manny is eyeing it, I'm staying strong.


It's been cold, but at least it's sunny.


He brings me Starbucks.


Still doing Jillian's Body Revolution workout every weekday morning.


Chilly sunset.


I had some chicken in the fridge that needed to be used up so I threw it on a pan with red peppers and carrots and put a little olive oil over it.

Sprinkled garlic salt, onion powder, thyme, and basil and cooked for 30 minutes at 400.

It was delicious!

Who even I am?!


Two Starbucks drinks in one week?!

Yes please!


Egg and avo in a low carb wrap has been breakfast this week.


Girls night!



Two recipe fails this week.

Wah wah.

Lesson learned: You can't cook a huge piece of meat on high in the crock pot. It has to be low and slow.


A sweet friend brought me a sweet treat.


Winter skies.


Fiery.


I did my hair and make up so I had to document.


A (French) toast to the weekend.


We went to Anna's House to do a menu tasting before their new location opened.

It was fun and the food was so good.


We were crazy and drank coffee on the porch for a little bit (until we couldn't feel our hands).


Sweet pupper.


Winter walk.


A nice glass of Kim Crawford sauv blanc.


I loved the Britney Spears doc!


I had fun putting this together for G.


G made my favorite meal of his (a South African dish with rice, beef, onions and peppers) and did the dishes.

If that's not romantic, I don't know what is.


I love when the snow clings to the tree branches.


Continuing a thirteen year tradition of sushi on Valentine's Day.


G made cosmos and we watched a few episodes of Queen's Gambit.



American Idol is back!


One of my all time favorites.


And like G always says "Success is not owned. It's rented and the rent is due every day."


Yes!


I'm still thinking about this.


I want to be brave and rooted in hope.


Heck yes!


The cutest.


Love.


Just another reason penguins are the best.


This made me laugh out loud.



Always pizza!


I totally do this!


Bahahaha.



My SIL sent me this and G is this person so it's funny.


Mind. Blown.


LOL.


The super Bowl memes were so good.



Ha!



Pretty much!


Basically.


So good.


This made me laugh because this is how I vacuum. 


That will be the day.


This made me laugh because I am the oldest and I remember a pretty crazy driving instructor that my younger brothers did not have to endure.


Haha.


So clever!


Genius.


She is so ready for adulting.

For more life lately:

No comments: