Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Life Lately: Week 5

This is what the past week looked like.


Asian Chicken salads for lunch.

Yum!


Winter skies.


Swoooooon.


Street tacos were for dinner Monday night and they were delicious.


Reunited with Starbucks!


Quiet time.


Banana pancakes!

I forgot how good they are.

I use this recipe (minus the chia seeds) and add PB and cinnamon on top or blueberries in the batter.


Doggo.


Snow squirrel!


Slow cooker teriyaki chicken over cauliflower rice was perfect on a cold day.


"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere."


I'm a slipper person now!

Now that I have the most comfortable and warmest slippers I can't imagine ever not being a slipper person.


Good sunset week.


Taco Tuesday, but on a Saturday.


We got about 4 inches of snow this weekend.


Winter nights.


Sushi is always a good idea.


I spy with my little eye an ice fisherman.


Popcorn craving.


Perfectly cooked bacon.


G and I are into Scrabble after dinner while listening to the Smartless podcast.


I'm just here to serve him.


Lobster bisque from Bravo is pretty legit.



The polar vortex is back.


Eric Church and Jazmine Sullivan rocked the National Anthem.


And Amanda was amazing!



We had Bravo delivery for dinner during the game.

Eggplant parm for the win because the Super Bowl is all about the food.


"Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."


Good reminder.


January was a good month for me.

I read five books.

Cooked three times a week.

Lost seven pounds.

Didn't order anything from Amazon.

Finished Phase One of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution.

Wrote in my prayer journal weekly.

I'm ready for February! 




Love this!


This is how I live my life.


Bahaha!


Pretty much.



Mind blown!


Bahaha!


13 years and counting.


Look on the bright side.



Truth!


This reminds me of a Friends episode!


I've always been cheap, but I do love Valentine's Day.


Genius!


Ha!


The book worked, lol.



Accurate.


I hope not.

For more life lately:

3 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on 7lbs, that’s great!

Kenya said...

Did you guys do that snow squirrel?!?!?! It's so good!

Lindsey said...

Thanks Anne! :)

Kenya, I wish! We are not that talented, lol! This was our neighbors' house.