Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Life Lately: Week 4

This is what the past week looked like.


G turned 39 on Monday and we had a great weekend celebrating.

So Monday was low key.

We ordered in sushi.


And watched Homefront on Netflix.

It was stressful, but a really good movie.


I unpacked my shopping haul from the weekend.


It's been in the single digits this week so we have all been huddled around the fireplace.


Two more good reads.


The moon looked like the sun.


Sunrise after snowfall.


Winter wonderland.


G and I have started playing Yahtzee again and in one game I got Yahtzee TWICE.

It's just one of those games that is so fun when you are doing well and so annoying when you aren't.


Salsa chicken with cauliflower rice, black beans, Greek yogurt and avo.

YUM.


Virtual life group.


Typical.


Brrrr!


It's cold, but it's pretty.


Winter sunset.


I only have ice for you.


G and I walked Manny on the frozen lake.


Our house from the ice.


This sunrise though!


Brunch is back, baby.


Wood pecker spotting.


Sleepy pup.


Good reminder.


Convicting.


This!!!!


Why is so hard to stay in the moment?


I read five books this month as I dream away the cold.


I love news like this.



Agreed!


It's funny because it's true.


Yes!


Still not over the Bernie memes.


They are still so good.


Haha!


A cold littler Bernie.


Lol.


So much truth in this...


And this!


The movie just writes itself.


Ha!


I couldn't get enough of these tweets about GameStop this week.
.


Also me.

For more life lately:

No comments: