Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Life Lately: Week 3

This is what the past week looked like. 



I love lighting a candle before I start working.


This was not a light and fluffy book like I thought it would be, but it was a good read.



Lemon Chicken Soup.


My coworkers are funny.



Another week, another meal plan.


Quiet time.



I cooked chicken in Lite Cesar Dressing in the crock pot on high for 5 hours and then mixed it over salad and it was delicious.


Meijer was out of strawberries, boo!


"My whole soul is in this." Joe Biden


5:40 PM.


5:42 PM.

What a difference two minutes makes!


This Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala was delicious and we will make this again.


Pink morning skies.


The sunsets have been so good this week.


Working out each morning (with Manny by my side) is a great way to start the day.


Wine tasting at Fenn Valley in own private little igloo.


Selfie in an igloo.


Pretty epic cheese plate.


Wine tasting.


If it wasn't so cold we could watch the waves all day.


"You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." Taylor Swift


I heart Lake Michigan.


White caps.


Since indoor dining is still closed I grabbed takeout from Clementine's.


This window seat makes me happy.


So peaceful.


The onion rings at Clementine's are LEGIT.


I love breakfast delivered to the room in a picnic basket.


G proclaimed this omelet the best he ever had.


Lunch and cocktails outside on the heated patio at Taste.


We had views of the water which was pretty, but it was quite breezy.


Parmesan tomato basil soup on a cold day hit the spot.


Sushi appetizer.


Ahi tuna bowl deliciousness.


G went to take a drink of his water before we left and it was completely frozen.

Bahahaha.


We walked around downtown and shopped.

This White Claw candle though.


"When you love what you have you have everything you need."


I spent way too much time and money at Shooting Star.

Everything was half off so I bought some candles (of course), a decorative lantern, the warmest mittens, and a cute lake sign.


"The first five days after the weekend are the hardest."

Ha!


"I am happy anywhere I can see the water."

So true!


This dish towel just gets me.


Mesmerized by marbles.


Obsessed with these church doors.


Scrabble by the fireplace...


With a side of white wine.


I won the first game and G won every game after, ha!


Clementine's clam chowder and fried zucchini for dinner.


Manny's dog sitter sent this sweet pic and it made me want a second dog.


Coffee tastes better on vacation.


So awesome!


Still obsessed with Amanda's speech.


Well said, Glennon.


Reese says it best.


I loved the Hamilton references in Amanda's speech.


Yes!


God bless America!


Love.


So sweet.


The Bernie memes were just so good.


Hahaha!


LOL.


Gotta love Bernie!



Ha!


This made me laugh because this was so G on Sunday watching soccer.


This is so me.

For more life lately:

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love how you guys have so much nice quality time and fun together.