Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Life Lately: Week 3

Here is what the past week looked like:



Nerding out over my new notebooks for work.



Sushi Monday is back.



I saw this on insta and I'm still thinking about it.



Blaze Pizza with friends.




I'm currently diffusing Winter Green while I drink my coffee and do my devotional.



My sweet co-worker brought in this Pho from Costco to try.

She makes the best Pho and she likes this one so I'm excited to try it.



Supplier lunch perks.



New La Croix flavor!

It's not my favorite, but I think it would be good mixed with vodka.



Manny was running around with this toy doughnut in his mouth.



Five minutes later his doughnut looked like this, ha!



My sweet co-worker brought in movie theater popcorn and it was the BEST surprise. 



Speaking of surprises, my work put in this new water fountain that dispenses cold water and has a water bottle feature. 

Yay!


He is so weird.

He likes laying between the couch and the coffee table lately all wrapped up in a blanket.



G made an oldie but a goodie for dinner.


Pretty car spotted at work.


Manny loves the fireplace just as much as he loves blankets.

Sometimes we have to move him away because he gets way too close.


We got a lot of snow over the weekend.


I spent most of the weekend reading this book and IT'S. SO. GOOD.


Snug as a bug.


New fave coffee.


He cracks me up.


Weekend vibes.

For more life lately:

Week 3 of 2019

No comments: