Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Life Lately: Week 3

Here is what the last week looked like.


G grilled chicken and broccoli, and I added cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Quick, easy, and delicious.


Sushi was another hit this week. I seriously could eat sushi everyday. 


The addition at work is really coming along. They poured concrete last week.


It was a very lazy week over here. I was getting over a bad cold / ear infection and G pulled a muscle and was trying to heal. Manny embraced the laziness. 


I went to the library and Biggby after work. 


We booked a vacation in Cape Cod for later this year and we celebrated with French 75s.


Since we have been eating at the dinner table now Manny makes it a habit to curl up at my feet. So sweet!


We had our first big snowfall of 2019. We played cards and stayed cozy while the snow fell. My favorite way to enjoy the snow, ha!


We got a good 4 or 5 inches. 


I finally got to break out my new snow boots to shovel.


We rewarded ourselves with a beer after shoveling.


The sky after the snowfall took my breath away.


Cotton candy skies.


Since when did I live in the Alaskan wilderness?


Manny knows when it's the weekend and waits at the basement door to watch Manchester United with G.


Happily in his little nook on the couch in the basement.

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.