Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Life Lately: Week 6

Here is what the last week looked like.





I can't handle the cuteness.



I could eat sushi everyday.



G and I are obsessed with breakfast for dinner lately.



I made my own version of a Qdoba burrito bowl with cauliflower rice, cilantro, grilled chicken and black beans. It was so good!



How Manny feels about winter, ha! It's just been snow/icing non stop and I am ready for spring. Anyone else?



I'm reading You are a Badass and I loved this quote by Albert Einstein: "The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking." MIND. BLOWN.


I just finished reading Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand and I loved it. I couldn't put it down and I cannot wait for the second book in the trilogy to come out. 


On Saturday G and I were out running errands and ended up at Mitchell's Fish Market. I enjoy their fancy, delicious cocktails.


I am madly in love with their Ahi Tuna Bowl. It's so fresh and flavorful.


G and I made Sausage and Cheese Balls for a game night at our neighbors' house. I didn't get a single picture from the night, but we had a blast playing games and we laughed a lot. We are so blessed to have great neighbors.


When the weather is so cold and snowy I like to look at my guest bedroom. It's my happy place. It's so light and airy and it is a reminder that summer will come even when it feels like winter is a million months long. 


On Sunday we met my parents for lunch. I had the Cottage Pie and it was delicious. It was fun catching up and hanging out.


I picked up Galentine's Day cookies my mom made to give to the girls at work.


In case you don't know what Galentine's Day is. :) A bunch of us girls are going to lunch together to celebrate.


I'm a neat freak and I love to clean. I recently started following @cleanmama and I'm going to try her way of cleaning. I'm usually someone who starts cleaning and has to do it all so we will see how this goes!

No comments: