Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Life Lately: Week 8

This is what the past week looked like.


Blurry winter skies.


Sweet pupper.


Sheet pan chicken with onions and potatoes.


Girl Scout cookie delivery!


I may or may not have stress ate some of those cookies after finding a leak in the basement.

Thankfully it was a minor issue and a quick fix for a plumber.

And bonus, this room is cleaned out now which has been on my to do list.


I finally used my new e cloths to clean this window and with the sun streaming in I didn't see a single streak.

WINNING!


The start of a beautiful sunset.


Insert all the heart eyes.



Slow Cooker Italian Chicken is what's for dinner.


When it's 45 degrees outside you drink your coffee on the porch.


Impressive snow fort.


My sweet neighbor dropped off some sourdough and wine.


This was such a good sunset week.


Virtual life group.


The moon was crazy this week.


BLT pizza.

Don't knock it until you try it.


It has been warm and sunny all week which gives me hope spring is coming.


Still not over all the good sunsets this week.


G cooking dinner, Manny sleeping on the couch, and a fire in the fireplace are just a few of my favorite things.


Sunrise skies.


The sunlight off my candle holder makes it look a bit like a disco ball.


Glow.


Ball of fire.


Starbucks mornings are the best mornings.


Hot chocolate bar.


Socially distancing tables and chairs for a little family get together.


I have missed these two so much!


My beautiful momma.


Chili and beer on the porch.


The snow was melting so my brother and dad had to shovel a path to sled.


Go Jess!


Day fire.


Manny and Ella were two peas in a pod.

He was so good with the kids and when I let him out to pee he saw G on the ice and ran to him. 

Jess, my mom and I started calling for him and he ran so hard to my mom's outstretched arms. 

It was so sweet.


Walking on sunshine.


If we ever had an album this would be our cover, ha!


Sweet Benny.


Sitting fireside and hanging out.


The boys played bocce ball on the lake.


Snow makes a great wine holder.


Cutest family.


Benny was more excited than Eric for his Yoda lego set.


The day was perfect and so good for the soul.


G and I drank hot chocolate by the fire while the sun set and reminisced about the day.



Manny was wiped out from all the excitement.


A little Scrabble and a podcast (I recommend Sibling Revelry with Kate Hudson and Oliver Hudson's episode with Gary Chapman).


G was excited to use his new chopping block he got for his birthday.


We made sausage and egg muffins.


Male and female cardinals.


Zoom baby shower for one of my besties.



It was almost 50 degrees so we shared a beer and ate on the porch.


Cotton candy skies.


Yes!


Good reminder.


One of my fave quotes.


This made me laugh because I am so type A.


Bahahahahaha.


It's funny because it's true.


Perfect caption!


So good.


LOL.


My dad has been sending these funnies and they are too good not to share.

For more life lately:

No comments: