Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Life Lately: Week 8

This is what the past week looked like.



Face of a saint.



Monday morning skies.



New favorite bubble bath.



I made dinner!



Morning devotional time.



Hot water and lemon obsession.



This guy.



I made my own burrito bowl.

Cauliflower rice, black beans, avocado salsa, cilantro and lime juice.

YUM.



Sunset drive to life group.



Gotta love IT.


Can you spot Manny?



This card made me laugh.



Qdoba burrito bowl.

Nothing beats the real thing.



New toys for Manny.



The penguin lasted about twenty minutes, ha!



Sunset walks.



Sushi is always a good idea.



"Baby, blue ain't your color
No no no
Blue ain't your color baby
Blue looks good on the sky"


Keith Urban


Panera lunch with a sweet friend.



Cheers to girls night!



I had really good shrimp fajitas. 


Sweet pupper.




Good Aldi find.


New monitors at work are making me happy.

I should have taken a before picture because I had two different size monitors and one was propped up by a ream of paper, ha!


February selfie.


This is not my favorite Hilderbrand series, but I am still going to read the last book.


Not a bad view.


Girl Scout cookies are here!


Manny knows it's Saturday morning and waits at the basement door to go downstairs with G to watch soccer.


The weather has been beautiful so we grilled brats.


Silly guy.


Did I mention how beautiful the weather has been lately?


Manny got a few long walks this weekend.


G grilled steaks.


Another beautiful sky.

For more life lately:

Week 8 of 2019

No comments: