Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Life Lately: Week 9

This is what the past week looked like.


Another great sunset week.


Grilled brats and veggies for dinner.


Feels like spring.


Added avo to my salad took it to the next level.


Meal prep.


Homemade chicken noodle soup.


The leak was NOT fixed so the plumber had to come back.

FIngers crossed it's fixed for real this time.


I stopped into work to pick up a printer and then met a friend for sushi.


I actually wore jeans for the first time this year and put on makeup.


Fireside pup.


G put up the deck lights he got for his birthday.


My weekly Americano.


Living his best life.


I was in a bit of a funk so I made the bed and deep cleaned the house.

That always helps.


CFA helps too.


That sunlight on the candle though.


These lemons are making me so happy right now.


Saturday morning coffee and devotional time.


We were reunited with our old neighbors for a game night.

It was so good to see them.



This was a fun game and not because I almost won.



The ice is expanding (or contracting?) and makes the craziest noises.

I'll try to get a better video going forward because it's wild.


My neighbor has the coolest door that remind me of a castle.



This was a fun murder mystery.


Frozen broccoli and cheese soup hit the spot.


Pink skies.


That ear though.


Indian food on the weekend is becoming a tradition.


My parents made a little day trip to Detroit after they were vaccinated.

Insert all the praise hands.


Good reminder.


Needed to hear this.


It's so true.


This hit me hard.


I am choosing joy.


I'm ready!


Well said, DIckens.


Love this.



Yes!


Dolly is a treasure.


l am a Real Housewives person.


Bye!


It's funny because it's true.


Totally.



Adulting.



Ha!


So cute.


So valid.


LOL.


This made me laugh out loud.


Yes!!!


I feel so seen.



So funny.



Right?!


Totally.


It is not working, ha!


Wild.



Accurate.



So cute.



Oh man, it's true though.


Need.

For more life lately:

No comments: