Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Life Lately: Week 10

This is what the past week looked like.


When it's in the 50s you have to grill.


Look up!


Doing a little premarital mentor prep.

G and I are mentoring two couples right now and it's so much fun.


The first of many beautiful sunsets this week.


G and I liked this comedian on Netflix.


Pineapple and Greek yogurt Granola bowl.



We got a little dose of spring this week so I took advantage of it and sat on the porch to work.


The ice even started to melt along the beach and I (stupidly) got so excited to see lake water I texted G "I see water!"

And since we have been dealing with a basement leak G thought I meant I saw water in the basement.

Oops.


I had a major craving for Jimmy Johns.


Weekly Starbucks from my love.


I walked with a sweet friend I haven't seen in forever for a sunrise walk.



This weather was just dreamy.


I started reading this book and it's already blowing my mind.


Manny heard a kid yell and his ear shot straight up, haha!


Spring nails to match the weather.


Green chili stew is what's for dinner.


Silly pupper.


Finished the second half of my Americano on the porch (in March!!).



G joined me for my sunrise walk.


When we got back from our walk we realized the ice was completely gone and we were so excited.


I added a few candles in my grocery pick up order because Meijer has good candles.


That's a cool looking dog.


Still not over seeing water again and I can't stop staring.


Hot lemon water and a good book on the porch is my happy.


Manny just has to be covered whether it's a blanket...or cushion.


Sunset and twinkle lights.


Another day, another beautiful sunrise.


Leftover pork from the stew reconfigured to a burrito bowl.


Friday night and the mood is bright.


My boys.


We tried a new drink recipe and it was pretty good.


Vanilla skies.


Rest is holy.


Weekend hikes are the best.


I hope I get to see the ocean this year.


Change of perspective.


Yes!


Well said, Julia.


Love!

The sweetest.



Isn't that crazy?!


This spoke to me.


This made me laugh out loud.


We are definitely saying it wrong, lol.



#4 after trying to recover from losing an hour.

Exactly.


Brilliant idea!



This made me laugh, but I do think there is light at the end of this very dark tunnel.


Ha!


LOL.

For more life lately: 

No comments: