Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Life Lately: Week 11

Here is what the past week looked like.


Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili was a winner and made great lunch leftovers all week.


Spring skies.


Obligatory Starbucks pic.


Epic egg sandwich.


Lucky Leprechaun cocktail on St. Patty's Day.


Hard boiled eggs on sourdough is one of my faves.


I haven't had Diet Coke in forever and it was delightful.


My shadow.


This one pot lasagna soup was so easy to make and so delicious.


I didn't have garlic bread so I just cut up some sourdough, added butter, garlic salt, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and it was delicious.

G was impressed and looked at me and said "You're becoming a cook."

Made. My. Day.


A sure sign of spring is Oberon.


First kayakers of the season!


He is not so good at social distancing. 


TGIF!


Starbucks tastes better on the porch.


The lasagna soup was even better leftover.


G had lost a bocce ball when he played on the ice with my fam so he went in to find it before the water rises, but he couldn't find it.

We'll just have to snorkel for it this summer, ha!


The BEST pasta salad.


Beers on the deck at my parents' house enjoying the warm sunshine and good company.


Lunch was delicious.


We went for a little afternoon hike after lunch.


You're swam in a million.


Margs to close out a wonderful weekend with the most perfect weather.


So we did a thing....


We were going to book a vacation, but then felt we should be vaccinated first so we nixed that idea for now.

Then we looked into hot tubs again and they still have over a six month lead time.

So we pulled the trigger on an inflatable hot tub because the reviews were surprisingly good and we should be able to use it from now until Oct/Nov (not supposed to use if below 40 degrees to avoid tank damage).

Best purchase of 2021! It's so darn relaxing and the jets are powerful so I'm impressed.

Turning our home into our vacation!


Happy Spring!


Whoa!


Love this.


Yes!


In case you need a little encouragement.


Amen!


Good reminder.


So true.


I can't believe it's been a year!

G and I asked these questions in life group this week and had a good discussion.


Yes!



True story.


We are weak, He is strong!


Love this guy.


It's funny because it's true.


I feel seen.

True story


I thought I was the only one who did this!


This made me laugh.


My dad sent us these signs.


And they were just too good not to share.


Ha!


I wonder who is updating the sign?


He or she is so clever.


LOL.


This one is my favorite.


Bahahaha.


Told ya these were good!


My second favorite one.


These are my humor in a nutshell.

For more life lately:

No comments: