Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Life Lately: Week 12

This is what the past week looked like.


Oberons on the porch.


Mexican food is always a good idea.


A few bloggers were raving about this moisturizer so I ordered some on Amazon and am excited to try it out.


Spring sunset.


G grilled steak and veggies and made his mom's famous potatoes.

it was quite the feast, but I forgot to take a picture of everything.

But look how pretty that steak is, ha!


New fave coffee.

My whole smells like blueberries when it's brewing and it makes me so happy.


Grilled brats and veggies.


I started going into work one day a week.

I haven't driven in a while though so my parking job wasn't great and my coworkers teased me about it all day, ha!


Of course I had to get CFA and make an Aldi run after work.


I'm loving my new Aldi door mat.


And I couldn't resist this one either for the porch.


One more fun Aldi find.

Isn't this candle pretty?

it smells so good too!


Good cloud day.


Read a few cute books.


We had a really good discussion on fighting fair with our premarital mentor life group.


New fave lunch: chickpeas, cucumber, olives, tomatoes, olive oil and feta.


Did you know "Za" is a valid Scrabble word? 

It's slang for pizza.


Cotton candy skies.


Palm Sunday at our church was so good.


"Whatever you need today, I pray it comes to you, my lovely friend."


Good reminder.


So true!

I'm so thankful for my tribe of successful women.


Bahahaha.


Yes!


This took a long time for me to learn, but I'm thankful I learned it and surrounded myself with the right people.

It makes all the difference.


LOL.


And I miss it!


This made me laugh.


I literally laughed out loud.


RIP Jessica Walter.

I loved her on Arrested Development.


Nobody wants to slip a disc, hahaha!

It's funny because it's true.


I totally thought teachers slept at school too!


The struggle is real.

For more life lately: 

No comments: