Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Life Lately: Week 13

Here is what the past week looked like.


Beakfast of champions.


Quiet time.


Life Group.


Coffee on the porch.


Sunday Funday Brunch Radio is my new fave Pandora station.


Granola bowl.



Sign of spring!


Tired pup.

My friend sent me this from her desk calendar and I couldn't love it more.


Girls night!


These Chicken Shawarma Bowls were my fave meal I've made so far.


He brings me flowers.



Aldi salads are my fave.


Tired pup.




Tub lights!



Work meetings all day long.


Sushi lunch break.


Living the life.


Our sweet neighbor dropped off some homemade beer bread and seafood chowder.


It was perfect timing because we weren't sure what to have for dinner so we gobbled it up.

Delicious!



For the first time ever G and I both got Yahtzee right off the bat.


Good cloud day.


He makes all things new!


Grilled burgers and sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine and 60 degree temps.


Sunset skies.


I love spring!


G grilled steak and asparagus for Easter.


Cozzy.


Still thinking about this.


Yes!


Love Brene.


Be that girl!



Need!


My dad sent me these stats since the pandemic and they were interesting.

I didn't start using Door Dash until 2020 and it's like room service at my house and I couldn't love it more.


Heaven just started counting to three.


"While we were still sinners Christ died for us."


And it changed everything.


Amen!


Don't forget that!


This is the sweetest story.



Ha!


Bahahahaha!


I'm not crying, you are.


This is funny because it's so true.


It's so true!


This made me laugh.


So much truth to this.


This hit home for me after sleeping weird one night and having neck pain the rest of the day. 



Yes, me too!

I started going back to work once a week and I had so much anxiety about it.



Too funny.


Real Housewives news was crazy this week.


And the memes were so good.

For more life lately:

No comments: