Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Life Lately: Week 11

This is what the past week looked like.



Sushi Monday is back!



A time change, full moon AND Friday is the 13th.

Crazy!




The weather has continued to be beautiful so we grilled burgers.



We sat outside and it felt so good!



I purged my closet and it felt so good.



Tried a new recipe and it was a fail.



I feel we all just need this sweet picture of a puppy.



I finished my dad's book and it was SO GOOD.

And I'm not just saying that because he's my dad!

He has a gift of simplifying and breaking down things into easy steps.



I'm trying not to freak out, but I did stock up on some canned goods (and wine and La Croix because priorities).


On our way to my parents' house.


We ate dinner together and played cards.

After a stressful week it was nice to relax and laugh.


I spy with my little eye.


Choosing faith over fear.


A lovely sunset.


Moving day for my brother and SIL.


Peace and love.


Ella's new room!


Ella and Bennett showed me the secret hideout in their new house.


Rewarded with a beer after we finished moving Eric and Jess into the new house.


Dinner at the new house.


We were wiped out.


Hummus is yummus.

For more life lately:

Week 11 of 2019


No comments: