Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Life Lately: Week 10

Here is what the past week looked like.



Happy March!



Home improvement project.



I'm loving my new grey Ombre shower curtain.

#adulting



Chicken Chili for the win.



I saw this at Target and it made me laugh out loud.



Tuesday date night!



G and I shared the sausage pasta, yum!



G: "This is the best I've ever made the bed. I hope you are okay sleeping on the couch tonight." 

Hahaha!



Then Manny did this, ha!



And the guest room too!



This sunrise took my breath away.



The sweet HR girls were twinning.


Can you spot the deer tracks?


It's not official yet, but we are pretty darn close to having this as our new backyard view.


All smiles at the house inspection.


Cheers to new adventures!


Spinach and cheddar quiche.


Mesmerized by the colors.


If Manny didn't destroy toys in two seconds I totally would have bought this for him.


That's a long carrot!


I am wiped too, Manny!

What. A. Week.


Girls night!


Sweet Saturday morning.


The weather was gorgeous.


Saturday morning hike.


The sun was shining.


Did I mention it was gorgeous out?


Tired pup.


Have you watched Miss Americana?

It was SO GOOD.


Sweet pupper.


That sky, though!


Another great hiking day.


The river runs through it.


Sunday felt like a summer day and I wasn't mad about it.


Finished the last book in the series.


Good cloud day.


Deck sitting weather has begun!

For more life lately:


1 comment:

anneseverydaylife said...

woah, another shot at a lake house?!? Exciting!