Friday, March 11, 2022

Life Lately: Week 9

 This is what the past week looked like.

The sun was shining so bright all week long and I was here for it.

Spring is coming!

That tail though.

Orange skies.

Happy March!

Silly pup.

A great breakfast for a morning full of meetings.

Manny is enjoying his new dog bed so he can hang out with me while I work.

Harvest bowls is one of my favorite dinners lately.

G brought me home flowers which was a nice treat after working on budgets all day (and week).

G took this gorgeous sunset pic on his way home from work.

Egg roll in a bowl is a favorite around here.

Possibly my favorite book of the whole year.

Delicious Aldi find.

Cheers to girls night!

Singapore street noodles.

Fortune.

Friday night is Tikka Masala night.

His head on my slippers!

Sitting outside on the porch for the first time this year.

Insert all the praise hands.

I gave myself a pedicure (and am still enjoying our hot tub).

G grilled burgers on this beautiful 60 degree day.

Saturday sunset from the porch.

The lake is thawing!!

Manny was watching Real Housewives with me, ha!

The sunsets this week were so good.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Feel the feelings, they are all valid.

A chef and a humanitarian. 

Beautiful.

Good reminder.

A perspective shift.

Still thinking about this.

So good.

I'm consistently out of my comfort zone with my new job and it's nice to remember it's not always going to be positive or easy.

That's wild to think about.

Pretty much.

This is funny because it's true.

Ha!

I need to do this to my IT guy!

It's been a lot.


The struggle is real.

For more life lately:

Week 9 of 2019

Week 9 of 2020

Week 9 of 2021

No comments: