Friday, March 18, 2022

Life Lately: Week 10

 This is what the past week looked like.

Starting the week off with a salad.

A few weeks ago I went to my neighbors' house and took some Christmas decorations off her hands.

I've kept them up since it's still snowing (!).

Sunset shot.

Manny is still enjoying his new bed.

Greek Salad is a lunchtime fave.

Rocking my fake braid headband.

We had Indian food over the weekend and had leftover sauce.

I threw some chicken in the crock pot, made cauliflower rice and used the sauce for a delicious dinner.

Resourceful, huh? 


6:22 PM

6:25 PM

What a difference three minutes make!

I love having him in the office with me while I work.

Slow Cooker Pot Roast is what's for dinner.

I'll never tire of seeing the sun.

Self care.

Sushi craving.

After a few warmer, sunny days the snow came back.

My parents were in Florida and they sent us this pic, eeks!

Falling off the couch.

The evolution

Of a

Sunset.

This story is WILD.

Manny is over winter too.

Manny and I changed up our walk and headed to the river to see water.

I'm getting in the habit of a decaf cup of coffee on weekend afternoons.

Vanilla skies.

Cuddle buddy while I catch up on housewives (how fun is Jersey this season?!).

G and I watched Marry Me on Saturday night and enjoyed it.

After another heavy week this was light, cute, and fun and just what we needed.

Go away winter.

G reminded me how to play poker this week and after losing multiple games in a row he started teaching me his strategies...

And now the student has become the master, ha! :)

Sunday snacky snack.

This sweet girl is a STAR.

And now I'm obsessed with the song Vincent by Don McLean.

"We need to wake up and live."

Love this concept.

Doesn't this pup look like Manny?

Just another reason to love cilantro.

Well said.

Happy (belated) International Women's Day!

I'm so thankful for all the amazing women in my life.

Convicting.

Why can't we lose an hour during the work day?

I went to bed at 9PM on Saturday night, ha!

Bahaha.

This made me laugh out loud.

My previous boss sent this to me and it's so good I had to share.

Yes!

Love this.

Funny because it's true.

This felt true since we had a snowstorm while we sprung forward.

This is so cool.

Ha!

For more life lately:

Week 10 of 2019

Week 10 of 2020

Week 10 of 2021

No comments: