Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Life Lately: Week 11

 This is what the past week looked like.

The snow is gone (hopefully for good).

Cotton candy skies.

The TV screen saver was alternating between pictures from Italy, Ireland, and then this picture from Michigan came up.

So cool!

This guy.

Oh, she goes there and it was a good read.

Tried a new Thai restaurant. 

He brought me Starbucks, yum!

This devotional really spoke to me because it's such a good reminder to live in continual dependence on God and look for what He is doing in my life.

The sky is on fire.

Sushi with a sweet friend. 

Our neighbor's dog passed away so I created a little care package with all my fave things: candle, flower, card, CFA mac and cheese and fries.

The weather has been amazing so I worked on the porch Wednesday and Thursday.

SIXTY FIVE DEGREES!

Insert all the praise hands.

Manny and I went on an evening walk and the moon was so bright (though this picture doesn't do it justice).

Perfect evening.

We ate dinner on the porch and it was delightful. 

CFA mac and cheese is the best.

Coffee on the porch is also a favorite.

Lap dog.

My sweet guy.

Ella is growing into such a beautiful young lady.

Benny giving puppy kisses.

Why do seagulls fly over the sea?

Because they'd be called bagels if they flew over the bay...

JJ's for lunch.

Soccer star.

Silly goose.

My main squeeze.

Ella had a goal assist.

Her team played so well and beat a team so much taller than them.

We grabbed our fave Thai food on the way home.

I love this candle holder because of the light reflection. 

Melt, ice, melt!

Why does Manny only go in the lake when he is wearing a sweater?!

Action shot.

The first day of spring was sunny and in the 60s so we grilled out and ate outside.

A cold beer on a warm day always tastes better.

This book was dark, but I had to know how it ended.

Love this.

This made me laugh because cats really do love to be on camera.

Every single time a meeting ends I wave, ha!

Lol.

This is so cute.

Funny because it's true.

Goals.

For more life lately:

Week 11 of 2019

Week 11 of 2020

Week 11 of 2021

No comments: