Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Life Lately: Week 12

 This is what the past week looked like.

Aldi Edamame chickpea salad for the win.

A warm day where I can sit on the porch and work is always going to be a favorite.

Afternoon snacky snack.

Seeing the water never gets old.

Taco Tuesday (but on a Monday).

Prepping the guest room for my sister-in-law to stay with us later in the week.

Taco (bowl) Tuesday. 

Heading into work after not being there since December. 

I had a supplier visiting for our quarterly business review.

The Milton is so beautiful.

Supplier dinner at Kitchen Proper.

Goat cheese dip to start is always a good idea.

The shrimp and scallops were so good.

Manny loves Jess.

Traitor, ha! :)

On our connection call we played games like balancing books on our heads, ha.

We took Jess to Capital Prime for dinner.

The fries were EVERYTHING (and even better leftover on top of an egg).

I had the perch and it was amazing.

You know it's a good night when you have wine to go.

March 25th - The first boat spotted.


That paw on her leg though.

On our last night we took her to our favorite restaurant a mile down the road.

When the owner is a sommelier you have to get the wine flight.

We shared a bunch of appetizers and they were all amazing.

Batman ears.

Spring in Michigan.

My friend texted this to me and it made me laugh.

We worked together for almost five years and she hated sushi and look at her now.

This book was well written and fun to read.

The sun sparkles make me swoon.

Jess texted me this pic of Benny not sharing his Pringles, ha!

Eggplant parm from a new Italian place.

A beautiful end to a beautiful weekend.

Deep.

Good reminder.

Such a sweet prayer.

l am enjoying the sun and getting some spring cleaning done.

Yes!

My old boss sent this to me.

This made me laugh because this happened to me two weeks ago.

Hahaha!!

If you don't laugh you'll cry.

I was definitely guilty of adding to cart when the Pandemic started.



So funny.

Funny because it's true.

Totally!

I went to bed before this whole thing went down, but yikes.

Chris Rock shouldn't have said that, but violence is never the answer.

For more life lately:

Week 12 of 2019

Week 12 of 2020

Week 12 of 2021

No comments: