Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Life Lately: Week 7

 This is what the past week looked like.

Peach skies.

Mexican food with our mentee couple, now newlyweds!

Galentine's Day with my gals.

We ate pizza and talked the night away.

G bought me flowers, swoooooon.

Twinning at work, ha!

Belated Galentine's Day lunch with my sweet coworkers. 

Throwback to my elementary school days and I love it.

Happy hour with a supplier.

Be mine.

Snowy Thursday.

These taste similar to Starbucks sous vide eggs so I'm a fan.

Sweet 16.

Fri-yay.

I went back to the doctor because I was still coughing and the nurse checking me in had the most beautiful eyelashes and when I complimented her she asked if I saw her car.

Cute!

The doctor was next to Stillwater Grill so after getting antibiotics for the cough I met G for a little anniversary celebration.

The steak tips are the best.

I'm a big fan of the Starbucks Pistachio Cold Foam.

At girls' night earlier this week we had our favorite things exchange and my friend Ashley made the beautiful flower piece so I added it to my winter décor. 

My friend Deb gave candles and these cute signs so I added these to the other side of the entertainment center.

G and I had a much needed power hour where we lit candles and cleaned the house.

Manny was no help while we cleaned.

Sunny skies.

G made spaghetti.

This book was cute.

Fave quotes: 

"I once heard a smart person point out that it's hard to determine where the dividing line is between cheesiness and acceptable emotional extravagance... I know exactly where the line is. When it's happening to other people, it's cheesy. When it's happening to you, it's wonderful."

"I don't like cucumber because the best part of a cucumber tastes like the worst part of a watermelon."

The legs crossed though.

Banana pancakes are becoming tradition on the weekends.

It's been so cold, but the ice is starting to melt.

Falafel wrap (before the roll up) is my new favorite.

Protein wrap, air fried falafel, hummus, garlic, and spinach.

Aren't my mom's Easter cookies so pretty?

We cheered Ella on at her soccer game.

Cheers!

Sweet Benny and my mom.

Ella and I took a bathroom selfie.

This seafood pasta at Benstein Grille was phenomenal. 

American Idol is back!

I can't believe it's been a year since the shooting at MSU.

Yes to looking for the green flags.

Agreed.

Love.

It's funny because it's true.

Hahaha.

I love a good dad joke.

Exactly. 

Always.


It's wild.

I feel seen.

Yep.

For more life lately:

Week 7 of 2023

Week 7 of 2022

Week 7 of 2021

Week 7 of 2020

Week 7 of 2019

No comments: