Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Life Lately: Week 6

 This is what the past week looked like.

It's been a while since I made a quiche, and this recipe is delicious.

Unfortunately G tested positive for Covid this week, but thankfully he had a milder version than what I had.

Another week of quarantining. 

Thank goodness for grocery delivery.

What a time to be alive!

G made spaghetti for dinner.

I had to document this because I won the game in the very first round, woo!

Oldie but a goodie.

The weather has been delightful.

Pretty in pink.

Swans on ice.

Falafel bowl with cauliflower rice, pickles, falafel, hummus and garlic.

Manny and I cuddle in the mornings, but when I get up for a coffee refill he doesn't miss me.

Sunshine makes everything better.

I was still congested and coughing so I called the doctor and now I'm taking Mucinex and sleeping with a humidifier to kick this thing once and for all.

This book was disappointing. 

The first half was fun and then it went off the rails and the ending was lame.

2 out of 5 stars.

5 out of 5 stars on the sunset though.

Can you guess which pancakes I made and which one G made?

For the record, my pancakes on the right look terrible but they were tastier. 

We're a week late, but we finally watched The Grammy's.

I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was.

Trevor Noah crushed and this performance was fantastic. 

Chicken Scampi.

I love that face.

How cute are these cookies my mom made for a Super Bowl party?

Love this text from one of our mentee couples.

Pops of sunshine.

I think the commercials were kinda lame this year, but the halftime show was fabulous.

I loved the Wicked trailer and the e*trade pickleball commercial.

Love this.

"You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

As if I couldn't love Manny more.

It's all about perspective. 

Ha!

Queen.

Taylor Swift sightings made the Super Bowl more fun.

New favorite birds.

He's Microsoft Word!

Mine too.

Summer is coming.

Gotta love the memes after the halftime show.

Exactly.

I would watch that.

This.

And I hope both teams had fun.

This made me laugh because it's true.

For more life lately:

Week 6 of 2019

Week 6 of 2020

Week 6 of 2021

Week 6 of 2022

Week 6 of 2023

No comments: