Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Life Lately: Week 10

 This is what the past week looked like.

Sheet pan dinner.

I was surprised I didn't like Knives Out because I love a murder mystery, but I enjoyed Glass Onion.

Snow bird.

Having a moment with Greek yogurt, granola and mango.

I took an intro to tea workshop at the library and had a great time, learned a lot, and enjoyed the tea tastings.

New favorite dinner: cauliflower rice, air fried chicken, air fried zucchini, avocado, garlic sauce, and hummus.

Whole Foods is close to the gym so G picked up our order and it was dangerously easy to schedule the pick up.

We are hooked on Whole Foods falafel, garlic sauce, and hummus. 

I tried Whole Foods sous vide eggs and they weren't as good as Starbucks, but pretty darn delicious and filling.

Fried avocado tacos during a working lunch.

Workouts this week:

Monday - 1.74 mile walk with M and 15 minutes of yoga
Tuesday - 2.6 mile walk with M
Wednesday - 1749 yard swim 
Thursday - 1449 yard swim and 2.61 mile walk with M
Friday - 3.15 mile walk
Saturday - 1.46 mile walk and 1 hour of pickleball
Sunday - 2.67 mile walk with M

G made salmon marinated with soy sauce served with cauliflower rice, zucchini and avocado.

Started my fifth chapter of the Bible.

Creamy Gnocchi with sausage was a quick, easy and comforting meal.

Happy octopus. 

Snug as a bug.

Falafel bowl (with garlic and hummus added after this photo).

My neck hurts just looking at him sleeping like this. 

I have G hooked on my breakfast.

Sourdough, Laughing Cow cheese, and an egg.

Finding the stronger me.

The love and support the community is pouring out to the MSU students makes me so proud to be a Spartan.

Tried Charlie Kang's for lunch after the gym and it was pretty good.

Vanilla skies.

Is anyone watching Daisy Jones and the Six?

I'm loving it, especially the music.

G made chicken scampi with his leftover chicken from Charlie Kang's.

Delicious!

Yes to all of these.

Good reminder.

I haven't watched an award show all year, but I watched the Oscars and enjoyed them.

Ke Huy Quan's speech was so sweet and heartfelt. 

A few other favorite moments were Lady Gaga and Rhianna's performance, John Travolta's touching tribute, and the RRR dance (I've watched it maybe 5 times already).

How cool is this?

"You can reinvent yourself whenever you want" is such a lovely thought.

Live a big life.

A mentor of mine used to say not to should on yourself.

Our weekends are already way too short.

Oh my heart.

Beautifully said.

Agreed, ha!

It's funny because it's true.

Lol.

Is there anything better than this smell?

Perfection.

This made me chuckle.

Ha, yes!

It's called growth. 

So much drama right now and I am still shook. 

Nappetizer, lol.

Fave meme of the week.

Classic. Rock.

What?!

For more life lately:

Week 10 of 2019

Week 10 of 2020

Week 10 of 2021

Week 10 of 2022

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That salmon looks amazing!