Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Life Lately: Week 11

 This is what the past week looked like.

The weather isn't cooperating, but I lit my spring candle.

It's tough to lose an hour AND get a snow storm.

Falafel, cauliflower rice, arugula, and tzatziki sauce makes an excellent lunch.

Tea in the afternoons is still a favorite.

Vanilla skies.

Holy ears, batman. 

Egg Avocado Toast is my jam

Trying to copy the protein shakes at the gym: Banana, carrot juice, vanilla protein powder, spinach and frozen strawberries.

It's not as pretty as the gym smoothie, but it's delicious.

My step count is impressive when I play pickleball.

Pickle salad with tofu is another lunch favorite.

Workouts for the week:

Monday - 2.69 mile walk

Tuesday - 1312 yard swim and 2.06 mile walk

Wednesday - Pickleball and 2.69 mile walk

Thursday - 3.01 mile walk

Friday - 1.25 mile walk

Saturday - 2.59 mile walk

Sunday - .87 mile walk 

Beef stew for dinner.

Pickling. 

Another dill pickle salad, but this time with a veggie burger.

Finding Nemo.

New kicks.

Shopped while hungry, oops. :)

G's sweet coworker gave us a freshly baked loaf of sourdough.

I read in the hot tub on the porch before bed every night and this book set near a lake had me jumping at every little sound in my backyard, ha!

Starbucks Americano is a nice treat on cold day.

Did I mention it was cold?

Dinner with a sweet premarital mentee turned friend.

We bonded over ahi tuna, our love for books, and our obsession with Vanderpump Rules.

We ate ahi tuna (of course!) before heading to book club.

This was my first book club and I had the best time.

The girls were so sweet and welcoming and we had a lovely time chatting about City of Girls, our favorite book genres, how we got into reading and favorite books.


A fun memory popped up from six years ago.

Rent is in my top three musicals of all time along with Hamilton and Wicked.

Speechless.

Manny snuggles while we watch reality television.

G made homemade macaroni and cheese and I can never go back to boxed mac and cheese.

"How beautiful to be treasured, possessed, and loved infinitely by an infinitely loveable God."

Manny is ready for spring. 

My sweet Benny boy.

Sunday supper.

Cheers to a fun family day!

My beautiful Ella girl.

I heart espresso. 

Silly gooses.

"I hope your life inspires you."

I feel seen.

Deep.

YES.

"Dare to feel it all."

Agree.

Boundaries are so important. 

Goals.

Mind. Blown.

Pretty much.

Exactly. 

This made me laugh way too hard.

LOL.

Oh for sure.

The foreshadowing of this last episode after the things we know now, I cannot!

It's funny because it's true.


Haha yep.

The sea hag years, hahahaha.

I have never felt more seen.

I'm ready for some flowers.

LOL.


Well when you put it that way...

This IS the event!

For more life lately:

Week 11 of 2019
Week 11 of 2020
Week 11 of 2021

No comments: