Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Life Lately: Week 9

 This is what the past week looked like.

Monday mood.

Tostadas for dinner.

We had friends over for dinner and as soon as I let Manny out of his room he was cuddling with Jen.

See also: We are the Euchre champs this time around so our next meeting will be the championship. :)

Happy March!

My friend's company is trying to keep up with their Spartan Strong t-shirt orders so a few friends and I went to help fold shirts.

It was so good for the soul to be reunited.

My friend and I realized we had matching purses, ha!

Love these girls.

Quick break for a drink and dinner.

Portland is such a cool city.

Selfie with the bridge.

I was in Portland three years ago for the store opening (just three days before the world shut down!).

That's crazy to think about.

I heart the MSU dinosaur. 

New coffee, but I'm a Starbucks girl (she gets it from her mama).

Having a moment with tofu.

Snowy end to the week.

I've been swimming two to three times a week and it makes me happy.

It's hard to see in this pic, but the lake froze except for a tiny pool and a swan was swimming in tiny circles.

We got about five inches of snow, but my parents got about nine inches, eek!

Sushi is always a good idea.

A sweet friend (hi Anne!) sent us a few books on grief and we are just blown away by her thoughtfulness.

That ear, though.

I read Pamela Anderson's memoir and then watched her documentary and I found both to be fascinating.

She had a hard life, dated/married some interesting (and famous!) men, and seems like a great mom.

I spent most of the weekend in the hot tub reading which is good weekend in my book.

See what I did there?

My mom sent this reminder that we had our home inspection three years ago.

Time flies when you live on a lake. :)

That guy.

One lone swan living his or her best life (and keeping the geese away from our beach) so they are welcome to stay as long as they want.

50 degrees and sunshine is grilling weather.

We watched good television this weekend.

American Idol - this audition was my fave.

Daisy Jones and the Six - I read the book in 2019 and couldn't put it down and am shocked at how well the actors look like I imagined them in my head.

Break Point - a well made tennis documentary. 

Oof.

"You have to decide what kind of day you'll have."

That's a fun thought.

I'm into manifestation right now.

It's funny because it's true.

Genius! 

Agreed.


Haha.

For more life lately:

Week 9 of 2019

Week 9 of 2020

Week 9 of 2021

Week 9 of 2022

No comments: