Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Life Lately: Week 13

This is what the past week looked like.

We had one warm day so I took advantage of it and worked on the porch.

Bulgogi bowls.

This was even better leftover because we added broccoli, fried egg, and kimchi.

I had Covid in January and was at the doctor a month later because I was still coughing.

I went back to the doctor this week because my chest still felt tight.

At night it felt like someone was sitting on my chest and I couldn't breathe. 

This is crazy but the doctor recommended Zyrtec, not because it's allergies, but because the ingredients would help.

I was skeptical, but gosh darn she was right.

I'm finally feeling like myself and I haven't felt like me since January so that's a big win.

Manny post groomers looking so fresh and so clean.

Golden hour.

Lunch with my coworkers and we all got the pepperoni pinwheels, lol.

EIGHT years ago, where does time go?

Ella was rocking her shades and G was rocking his long hair.

In my turkey wrap era.

Since taking the tea class I was inspired to buy new tea.

I've only tried the lavender, but it is amazing.

That ear though.

Dinner and session one (expectations!) with our new premarital mentee couple.

We have swans and a loon on the lake right now and I'm here for it.

Sun sparkles.

Hosted our neighbors for a game night.

We tried this Tik Tok drink.

Delicious!

Does he think just because he got a bath he doesn't need to be on a blanket?

Banana pancake Saturday.

There's a dog under there.

I became a slipper person in 2021 and wore those puppies out.

I bought these beauties during Amazon's spring sale and forgot how amazing memory foam is. 

CFA chicken sandwich dupe.

Press on nails.

We made cucumber bites to bring to my parents' house.

Espresso martini cheers. 

I put together little baskets for the kiddos. 

And the kids put together Easter baskets for us!

So. sweet.

Love her.

This beer was fun to try.

My favorites.

Ella and I share a love for Taylor Swift. 

Roak and those eyes that look into your soul.

My best girl. 

Easter dinner.

My people.

My boss sent this to the team and I am still thinking about it.

THIS.

Such a good reminder.

Don't forget that.

Yes.

Ted Lasso is just the best.

Wise words.

Such a great analogy from James Clear's newsletter. 

It's important to unlearn things as much as it is to learn new things.

Aww.

I feel seen.

Bahaha.

But for real, why?

This would be wild.

Ah the good old days.

Seriously though. 

No pressure.

This made me laugh way too hard.

Yep, I would totally go.

For more life lately:

Week 13 of 2019

Week 13 of 2020

Week 13 of 2021

Week 13 of 2022

Week 13 of 2023

No comments: