Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Life Lately: Week 12

This is what the past week looked like.

Breakfast on repeat.

Phone date with my besties.

I got my cooking groove back and made egg roll in a bowl.

Vanilla skies.

Ruff life.

The snow is back.

I was doing a Meijer pick up order and this lamb toy next to lamb meat was real dark.

Aldi's veggie burger is a good Dr. Praegers dupe.

Meet Pebbles, my neighbor's grand puppy.

Tomato and burrata is a fave.

Pretty...

Pretty cold.

I took a tea class at the library with my neighbors.

The Black Walnut Brownie was my favorite of the evening.

Sweater weather.

I prepped this salsa verde chicken enchilada bake and popped it in the oven...

Went to a guided meditation class at the library with my neighbor...

Came home and dinner was done.

This recipe was a winner winner chicken dinner.

Dinner with a view.

This book was disappointing. 

It had such potential, but it didn't pick up until 70% into the book and it left on a cliff hanger.

On Friday we got about 3 or 4 inches.

Happy spring to us! ;)

Snow on the beach.

It's pretty and hopefully the last snowfall of the season.

Hot tubbin'. 

Pebbles had her first puppy play date and she was a little terrified of Manny.

Manny wanted to play and Pebbles just wasn't that into him.

Day date in our little town's downtown.

Sunday funday.

G described these cheese curds with burnt ends as "life changing."

The flatbread is always good.

Deer spotting.

Truth.

Wholeness over perfection.

Yes to simplicity. 

Good reminder.

A beautiful prayer: "Purify my perceptions of your truth and transform my feelings so that they are in sync with the truth."

Love this.

Convicting. 

It's funny because it's true.

He is a liar because winter was in full force this week.

I really am.

This is wild.

Genius.

Bahaha.

Pretty much.

We have had this kind of weather the last few weeks.

Lol.

For more life lately:

Week 12 of 2019

Week 12 of 2020

Week 12 of 2021

Week 12 of 2022

Week 12 of 2023

No comments: