Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Life Lately: Week 12

 This is what the past week looked like.

Falafel zucchini bowls with cauliflower rice, hummus and garlic.

My neighbor grabbed this tea because after our intro tea class I'm turning into a loose leaf tea fan.

Salmon avocado bowl with carrots and cauliflower rice.

Workouts for the week:

Monday - 1476 yard swim and 3.5 mile walk

Tuesday - 2.93 mile walk

Wednesday - 2.63 mile walk

Thursday - 2.99 mile walk and 1558 yard swim

Friday - Yoga and 3.01 mile walk

Saturday - Rest day

Sunday - 2.00 mile walk

G was promoted so we celebrated with fancy wine and takeout from a restaurant downtown. 

If burrata is on the menu I'm getting it. 

We could even sit outside which was icing on the cake.

My sweet Manny moo.

In office day and l had a lovely lunch with a friend. 

Happy hour after our quarterly department meeting.

Reading Joshua now.

Another day, another falafel bowl.

We went to our sweet friends' house and met their newest addition.

He is just precious.

See also: he was holding G's hand while he ate.

A friend and I took a yoga class together and it was relaxing and fun. 

This could be the best book I will read this year.

G's famous burger.

I'm ashamed to say I was reading on the porch and didn't even notice the sky until G came out to admire it.

Manny always cuddles me in the morning, but he is literally hugging me so G took a picture because it was the sweetest.

We ate leftover burgers and G made this garlic aioli and it was DELICIOUS.

We watched No Time To Die and it was so good.

We watched a few more episodes of Daisy Jones and the Six and we are loving it.

it just keeps getting better and better and the fashion is fantastic.

Dare I say the series is better than the book?!

Or as my therapist says, "this too shall pass."

I want to live the width of it as well.

Good perspective.

"You already know" is such a comfort. 

This article on how to do a life edit is excellent.

Yes!

I learned this truth from the amazing move Inside Out.

Mundane moments matter!

Accurate.

Oof, convicting. 

I feel seen.

"You cannot think your way into perfection" is something I needed to read this week.

Love this.

Perfection. 

The sweetest.

It's funny because it's true.

Dog moms unite. 

I love a quiet morning.

Bahaha.

It's true though.

Yep, I do this.

I'm so ready for patio season.

So stressful, ha!

This made me laugh out loud and also terrify me.

There truly is a potato for every occasion.

Ha!

Right?!

Pretty much.

For more life lately:

Week 12 of 2019

Week 12 of 2020 

Week 12 of 2021

Week 12 of 2022

No comments: