Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Life Lately: Week 11

 This is what the past week looked like.

Breakfast obsession.

I started reading The Bible Recap again because I missed it.

Met a coworker at Blue Owl Coffee to work together.

25% sushi at AI Fusion.

Fun with work friends.

Spring weather tease.

Took advantage of the glorious weather and worked from the porch.

TJ's egg frittatas are a favorite quick breakfast...

But these Starbuck egg bites are even better.

10/10 recommend. 

Snuggle bug.

When your nails match your coffee cup.

In office day and supplier lunch perks.

Wiped out from a fun and full in office day and did it all over again the next day.

How did I ever go in the office five days a week?

Presented budgets to leadership = working hard for that free lunch.

This was a good whodunit. 

Swiftie for life.

Hot debate in our household: shredded or grated parmesan cheese?

I prefer shredded and G prefers grated.

Italian Sausage Tortellini is a cold weather favorite.

Sunshine through the rain.

One minute Manny is sound asleep...

The next minute G calls me and Manny is up and alert, ha!

During my supplier lunch we were talking about favorite Chicago restaurants and I couldn't find my list because it was buried in another city's restaurant recommendations.

I spent time this weekend organizing my notes and it was very satisfying. 

G made his famous potatoes to eat with flank steak.

3:18 p.m.

3:22 p.m.

What a difference four minutes makes!

There is room for both strength and gentleness.

This is why I'm back in the Word every morning.

Good reminder.

Gratitude is such a perspective changer...

And cultivates peace.

Cuuuute.

It's funny because it's true.

Bahaha.

So rude.

This made me laugh way too hard.

In honor of Pi day I had to share this gem.

Yes, thank you!

For more life lately:

Week 11 of 2019

Week 11 of 2020

Week 11 of 2021

Week 11 of 2022

Week 11 of 2023

No comments: