Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Life Lately: Week 10

This is what the past week looked like.

The first day back from vacation calls for a marg.

My parents and I went to dinner at Mojave Cantina and it was legit some of the best Mexican food I've had.

Early morning wake up for my sweet momma to take me to my annual eye check ups

See also: that three hour time change is TOUGH.

Two ophthalmology appointments, a dentist, and a dermatology appointment all the first week back from vacation.

Whew.

Past Lindsey planning FAIL.

The fun part of the eye appointments is I take the day off work and we have a Lindsey and mom's day of fun (said in Janice's voice).

IYKYK. ;)

Per tradition we headed to Toast for breakfast after my appointments.

The espresso martinis here are the absolute best.

We shared the eggs benedict and it was delightful. 

Bless my mom for driving this crazy around wearing glasses and sunglasses, lol.

We shopped until we dropped at Trader Joes, Dollar Store, Costco, and Home Goods.

Love.

We went to Zerbo's for a late lunch and I couldn't get over how cute it was inside...

I mean...

My cocktail was delicious.

We shared the scallops and they hit the spot.

I love these days we get to spend together making memories and laughing a lot.

Selfie outtake where my mom looks like a superhero. 

This dish towel gets me.

Spot stealer.

Fresh flowers make me smile.

This was a fun read and so thought provoking.

Fave quote:

"There would be bad days, there always would. But she'd collect these good days, each one illuminated, and string them together until they glowed brightly in her memory like Christmas lights in a mirrored room."

Obsessed with my new wreath from Home Goods.

Sunset on a clear evening. 

Banana pancakes are becoming a Saturday morning tradition.

Someone got a new toy and hasn't destroyed it yet.

An oldie but a goodie. 

This is a new Trader Joe favorite.

I cannot with those ears.

New kicks.

Unpopular opinion: I was influenced to get Hokas last year and I never got the hype and am so glad they are worn out and I can move on.

Sunday snack at our premarital mentor meeting.

Date afternoon at Old Bag of Nails.

The menu hyped up these fried pickles, but I'm just not a fried spear kind of girl.

The spears end up being too hot and burn the roof of your mouth and then the batter comes off the pickle and there is just too much pickle to batter ratio.

Fried pickle chips for life.

End rant. :)

I heard the fish and chips were the best in Lansing, but I wasn't impressed.

I would go back because the drinks are good, but I'd try something else on the menu.

Lazy bones.

Such a good question.

So true.

Yes!

Priorities. 

I really do.

Haha wild times.

Tell me everything.

It's funny because it's true.

Ha!

For more life lately:

Week 10 of 2019

Week 10 of 2020

Week 10 of 2021

Week 10 of 2022

Week 10 of 2023

No comments: