Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Life Lately: Week 6

 This is what the past week looked like.

Pickle salad for lunch on repeat.

I just finished this book and I know it will be one of those books I come back to because there is so much wisdom and insight.

Fave quote:

"To be present is to simultaneously enter the realm of the ordinary and the sublime."

Having a moment with clementines.

A call with my besties is good for the soul.

G sautéed taco spiced chicken with onions and peppers and served it over cauliflower rice, fresh avocado and salsa.

Easy and delicious weeknight meal.

Manny has started cuddling with G in the mornings and it's the sweetest.

Fun Trader Joe's find.

These taste like the Starbucks sous vide egg bites.

My sweet work mentor gave me these mini sized Kellogg products and they are precious.

Crunchy's has the best tater tots.

I also had a great conversation with my amazing mentor over this lovely lunch.

Over 40 days of reading the Bible.

This will be the year I finish!

I had a great coffee chat in our newly decorated café with a sweet coworker turned friend.

See also: I'm a sucker for a neon sign.

Lunch meeting means free lunch, yes please!

I got a swim in after work.

TGIF!

We ended the week with Chili's margs and chips and salsa.

Saturday morning we hosted our new premarital mentee couple for brunch.

We had cinnamon rolls, quiche and fruit.

It feels like spring and I am here for it.

The only time Manny will go near water is if it's frozen, ha!

"To live boldly is to live freely." 

We went to our neighbors' house for the Super Bowl. 

How about that national anthem?!

The best part of the game is the food.

Pasties, hoagie dip, sausage in whiskey BBQ sauce (which I went back for more of!), spinach and artichoke bread.

YUM.

God. Is. The. Fountain. 

I hate the not knowing so this was a good perspective shift.

Modern women energy!



That's a fun fact.

Love this.

I feel seen.

Yes!

This is how I feel about the gym right now because it's still so crowded.

Bahaha.

Funny because it's true.

Perfection.

I'm just here for the commercials and Rihanna concert.

I think I get more excited for the memes after the half time show than the actual half time show.

For more life lately:

Week 6 of 2019

Week 6 of 2020

Week 6 of 2021

Week 6 of 2022

No comments: