Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Life Lately: Week 29

 This is what the past week looked like.

A beautiful start to the week.

Burgers at sunset.

Creamsicle skies.

Goof.

G picked up dinner from one of my favorite restaurants and they have the very best brussels sprouts. 

The gnocchi with scallops was amazing. 

I heart Aldi candles.

Sushi with a sweet friend.

Another fun Aldi candle: Sunset Driftwood.

CFA for the win.

These beautiful flowers are blooming in our yard right now and I'm obsessed.

Neve living her best life.

Selfie with Nyx as we headed up north for our NINTH annual girls weekend.

Check out years' past here: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

It's good to be back on Blue Lake.

Obligatory selfie because tradition. 

Cheers to the long weekend!

Dog days of summer.

We got to Deb's cottage Thursday evening and Deb made us gyros. 

We were so busy talking that we missed sunset, but G sent me this.

Friday morning we drank coffee, ate breakfast, and chatted the morning away.

We spent five hours floating on the lake and it was glorious.

Girls weekends are good for the soul.

I made a spinach, tomato and goat cheese quiche and it was delicious if I do say so myself.

We spent another great day floating on the lake.

Even Neve joined me on my raft, ha!

We love a snacky dinner.

Keeping cool. 

Cheers to good friends and summertime!

It was such a relaxing weekend and I feel so refreshed and rejuvenated.

"Let the mind flow like water."

We drove by my old house, aw!

So many good memories there.

G had pesto chicken pasta ready for me when I got home.

Similar to this recipe, but we add artichoke hearts and use whatever pasta we have on hand.

Enjoying my pedicure Deb did for me the night before.

G and I went for a sunset swim and then took a dip in the hot tub to cap off a fantastic weekend.



Love this perspective shift.

This made me laugh because I'm so bad at small talk.

Airport times, ha!

I voted for the mini breadstick, but G said those are his favorite.

Deeply disgusted.

For more life lately:

Week 29 of 2019

Week 29 of 2020

Week 29 of 2021

No comments: