Thursday, September 16, 2021

Life Lately: Week 36

 This is what the past week looked like.

He is so cute.


These potato skins were the BOMB.

So cool!

I love a good salmon bowl.

Currently watching White Lotus and I'm a fan.

Supplier visit in Grand Haven.

The houses are so dreamy.

Lunch with a view.

We ate at Snug Harbor and my fish sandwich was delicious.

I heart Lake Michigan.


One of our newly married mentee couples came over for dinner.

I made pot roast and heard all about their honeymoon and newlywed life.

So fun!

My best friend was in town from Massachusetts and I got to meet her sweet baby.

We enjoyed a nice leisurely lunch together.

We split a turkey sandwich on a pretzel bun.

And walked around downtown and went into a few cute shops.

My bags were packed and I was ready for our 8th annual girls weekend! 

Year 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1

Sweet Neve snoozed the whole way up north.

Such a cute sign!


Cheers!

This lake is so calming and peaceful.

Deb's lake house is my happy place.

Awww love these girls.

Deb decorated her bathroom with a beachy vibe and she said the whole time she was working on it she thought of me, aw!

New fave drink: Sugar free vitamin water (lemonade flavor), Malibu Coconut Rum, and a splash of grenadine and garnished with lemon.

Because tradition.

Coffee tastes better at the lake.

Floating is all I wanna do.

Barb gave me a cute pedicure.

Pre dinner drinks.


Deb is the hostess with the mostess.

Beautiful sunset.

Nyx.

Self care is important.

I love beauty products.

More self care fun.

This was not my favorite Hilderbrand book, but it was okay.

Play with me!

This was a fun game.

We will never forget.


I can't believe it's been 20 years.

Good reminder.

Love!

YES!!!!

Oof.


It's funny because it's true.

For more life lately:

Week 36 of 2019

Week 36 of 2020

No comments: