Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Life Lately: Week 37

 This is what the past week looked like.

It was a stormy Monday so this guy just stood frozen next to me while I worked, ha!

My neighbor and I got a good swim in after the storms though!

Awwww, our new mentee couple brought us flowers.

Hard boiled eggs on sourdough was breakfast this week.

On the road again.

We visited the cute little town of Hudson.

Such a cute downtown.

We ate at Karen's Uptown Kafe.

Would you believe all this food was $5.99?!

Of course I had to buy this soap, lol.

G and I took Thursday and Friday off for one more summer weekend on the lake and it was perfection.

Sunny and 80s all weekend long.

Manny was happy to have us home.

Lobster Wontons!

l love a lazy morning drinking coffee on the porch.

Sweet pupper.

Such a goof.

The book I was reading took place in Cape Code so I was craving clam chowder.

The night sky just touches my soul.

Swoon.

I was watching RHONY and the girls went to Hawthorne Hotel (where I stayed in 2019 for one of my BFFs' wedding).

I texted her this picture and she responded "that's my wedding planner!"

Brunch, baby.

Soaking up the last few floats of the year (insert crying face).

This book was okay.

I loved the Cape Cod backdrop and I want to go back now.

Strawberry salad.

Sunday was our last float of the year and I didn't want to go in so I volunteered to get drink refills.

We stayed out on the lake until sunset and I sang Once Last Time the whole time, ha!

"Your time must honor God."


I have found this to be true, what about you?

So good.

Amen!


LOVE.


Good reminder.


"Easy has a cost."

God is good!

Such an interesting perspective.

Heck yes!

The. God. Who. Can.

Raises hand!


G and I laughed way too hard at this.


Lol.

For more life lately:

Week 37 of 2020

Week 37 of 2019


No comments: