Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Life Lately: Week 38

 This is what the past week looked like.

I cleaned G's car for him and left a cute little note.

When I decorate for fall it means I switch out three signs, lol.

Easy peasy.

Hahaha my friend sent me this and it was too cute not to share.

Peachy yellow skies.

Salsa chicken bowls for dinner.

Dinner with a view.

It's a vibe.

Bright flowers really pop on a cloudy day.

Our mentee couples' save the date had a Hamilton reference on it.

Made me so happy!

On the very first day of fall the weather turned (and the lake temps went from 75 degrees to 65 degrees which will make it tough to keep swimming until Oct, lol!).

I even turned on my heated seats.

Aldi grocery pick up is amazing.

G and I went inside to cook dinner and Manny didn't budge.

That moment he realized we were gone.

Doesn't he look like E.T.?

We made Turkey (un)Stuffed Bell Peppers.

Delicious!

We were too hungry to wait 45 minutes for the meat mixture to cook in the oven so we chopped up the peppers and cooked everything in the pan so the whole meal took about 20 minutes.

After a rainy two days this was an unexpected surprise.

My nails match my wine.

Blanket weather is back.

On a cold, rainy day this minestrone soup hit the spot!

I enjoy my TJ Maxx oils and I'm currently diffusing PSL and the house smells like fall.

It was so funny to watch Manny stick his head under my sweater to cuddle.

This pup is a burrower. 

Happy 8th Gotcha Day to our sweet Manny Moo!

Fall porch!

I think this is from Aldi and it is delicious.

Living his best life.

We had to miss Ella's soccer game, but my dad took some great action shots.

I finished White Lotus and was not a fan.

G and I were drinking our coffee and saw this Heron catch a fish and eat it.

National Geographic over here!

A perfect day to grill.

Lighting my fall candles makes me happy.

My mom made the cutest cake over the weekend.

G and I started Nine Perfect Strangers and we are into it.

This dog looks so much like Manny!

This is such a cute idea.

The leaves are starting to change, but the weather turned warm again so I'm holding on to summer.

LOVE. THIS.

Yes!


Heck yeah!

Good reminder.

Be yourself.


I took this Ennegram Personality test and I'm a #3, what number are you?

This made me laugh because I remember going out at 10 p.m. in college, but can't even fathom doing that today.

Wouldn't that be fun?!

Hahaha this is so me.

LOL.

It's funny because it's true.

Anyone else?

For more life lately:

Week 38 of 2019

Week 38 of 2020

No comments: