Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Life Lately: Week 38

This is what the past week looked like.


Fall flowers.


I heart quinoa.



Painted my nails for the first time since April.


Love this verse I spotted in the kitchen at life group.


Pop of color.



This salsa plus frozen chicken, corn and black beans on low for 8 hours.


Delicious!


Start of sunset.


Ball of fire.


Never gets old.


The weather turned cold literally the day after Labor Day so I surrendered and brought out the fall candles.


Fake lemons to bring a little happy to the kitchen.


Soak up the sun.



These penguins are so cute and delicious. 


We had one 80 degree day so I soaked it up and floated one last time.


Doesn't this dog look like Manny?


Tried a new roll.


Nevertheless she persisted.


Getting up this early shouldn't be allowed.


When you're up that early you eat a protein bar.



Sleepy pup.


Falafel and cauliflower rice.



G's installed sun shades.


My boys.



Zoom baby shower.


Back to my winning streak.


Cuddle bug.



My new Aldi cabinet.

I can't wait to style it!


Bonfire season is here.


Sweater weather.



That's a big spider.



This year has been scary enough.


And yet, Halloween is not cancelled.


Soaking up the sun.



Yes!



RIP RBG.



Preach!



Good reminder.


Love this.





Haha!





So good.


Welp, if I didn't feel old before...



Fingers crossed.



Genius!



How rude.

For more life lately:

No comments: