Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Life Lately: Week 39

Here is what the past week looked like.


The leaves are starting to change.

Happy fall ya'll!


Happy Gotcha Day to our blanket hogging, carrot loving, squirrel chasing, cuddle buddy!


Isn't my new dish towel cute?


This was a fun read.


Hot air balloons are a reminder of whimsy.


TB Power Bowl.


Look up!


Strawberry salad.


All you need is love and a sunset.


Quiet evening.


Tried a new Thai place.



The start of a beautiful day.


I made this chili for our new premarital couple meet and greet.

Highly recommend this recipe, though I didn't follow the recipe, ha!

I just dumped all of the ingredients into the crock pot for 9 hours on low.

Delicious!


Long live summer.


Sweet boy.


A pretty sunrise on my way into work.


Jag.


On a salad kick.


I can't find paper towel anywhere.


G sprained his glute and has been in so much pain, hence all the takeout we ate this week.

I need to up my dinner game next week!


Sushi Friday.


So cool, right?!


Lets get carried away.


Our neighbors said in their 27 years living on this lake they had never seen hot air balloons.


We had one more weekend of summer.

We spent a few hours floating one last time for the season.

And since Hamilton is still consuming my thoughts I sang One Last Time all weekend long, ha!


Birthday parade!


Maggie's birthday brunch.


Mimosa bar.


Peekaboo sunset.



Burpees are my least fave.



So cute!



Or in my pajamas all day on my work from home days, ha!



Bahaha!



Seriously.

For more life lately:

No comments: